Hello CDA Families!
Just a few reminders for May:
1. Please pay regular monthly tuition for May. You may also include your $30 performance fee in your May tuition check; please note you're not able to pay the performance fee via our website, it will need to be paid in person at the studio with either cash or check.
2. Last day of spring classes is May 26.
3. SUMMER CLASSES run June 6- July 28. Pro-rating and drop-in's welcome! Weekly, weekend and master class options available.
And a few for "A Rainbow of My Own" show
1. Photos for "A Rainbow of My Own" are Saturday, May 21 at the studio (please see the attachment for your class photo time). Photo order forms are available at the studio now and will also be available Saturday. Please bring your payment (cash or check only) for the photographer, Inspirational Light Photography.
2. Family tickets (including parents and siblings only) for "A Rainbow of My Own" can be picked up at photo day. All other tickets can be purchased at the door the day of the show or at photo day. Ticket prices are $4/student, $7/adult. Parties of 8+ (not including parents and siblings) will receive a 20% discount on tickets.
3. Full dress rehearsal (full makeup, costume and hair) is Saturday, May 28 9:00-11:30/noon at Coconino High School's Main Auditorium. ALL DANCERS PERFORMING IN THE SHOW ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND DRESS REHEARSAL; DANCERS WHO MISS THIS REHEARSAL WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PERFORM IN THE SHOW.
4. Show times are 2:00pm and 6:00pm at Coconino High School. Detailed arrival times for dancers are listed in the attached document.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this e-mail, call us at 774-3937 or speak with Miss Cori or your child's teacher at the studio.
Thank you all for your support this season! The kids have been working very hard to prepare the show-it's going to be a lot of fun!
Miss Cori and the C.D.A. Staff